Quality Manager, Sellafield, UK
Tags: acting as the focal point, collectively review, compliance and continuous improvement, continuous performance improvement, Contractors /Consultants/ Vendors/ Suppliers, Defining organising and managing the Portfolio, Embedding Quality into every aspect, enhance the clients’s performance, Ensuring the systematic application, essential role, exchange issues and successes, further details available at http://www.ERSJobs.co.uk, highly regulated safety critical environment, implementing improvement opportunities, Implementing policies standards and processes, improvements and initiatives generated, influence change, interfaced capital Projects, leadership, learn and improve the process, multi–interfaced capital Projects, necessary multi–disciplined, or submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, performance and quality, Performance and Quality Team, please Contact ERS on 01454 203 460, programme of internal audits, project delivery, Project Delivery environment, Quality Management, Quality Management (QM) audit programme, Quality Management System, Quality Management System (QMS), Quality Manager, Quality performance and KPIs, rigorous and disciplined control, Sellafield, To discuss this or similar posts, to register your interest or apply for this position, UK, with a major Project, within a Major Portfolio, within the organisational area
An essential role in the Leadership of Quality Management within a Major Portfolio / Project. Embedding Quality into every aspect of Project Delivery and acting as the focal point for continuous performance improvement. Ensuring the systematic application of the Quality Management System with the rigorous and disciplined control necessary for multi – disciplined, multi – interfaced capital Projects in a highly regulated safety critical environment.
An essential role in the Leadership of Quality Management within a Major Portfolio / Project.
Embedding Quality into every aspect of Project Delivery and acting as the focal point for continuous performance improvement.
Ensuring the systematic application of the Quality Management System with the rigorous and disciplined control necessary for multi – disciplined, multi – interfaced capital Projects in a highly regulated safety critical environment.
Acting as key liaison between the Performance and Quality Team and the Portfolio / Projects.
Implementing policies, standards, processes, improvements and initiatives generated by the centre and implementing improvement opportunities.
Acting as the single point of contact for the Portfolio / Project Manager, being responsible for all aspects of Quality.
Seeking and sharing best practices across Portfolios and the organisations Quality communities.
Defining, organising and managing the Portfolio / Project Quality Management Team.
Identifying and assessing future resource requirements.
Acting as focal point for achieving increasing customer satisfaction, ensuring the Portfolio / Projects responds to feedback.
Constructively continuing to challenge all disciplines across the Portfolio / Projects and acting as the “conscience” for performance and quality with regard to compliance and continuous improvement.
Management of the implementation of the project Quality Management System (QMS) during all project phases.
Implementation of a project specific programme of internal audits / self assessments and external audits.
Ensure that the clients contractual quality requirements are achieved.
Undertake monitoring, analysis and reporting of project Quality performance and KPIs, identifying trends and implementing any actions identified.
Act as single point of contact with the clients and Contractors /Consultants/ Vendors/ Suppliers in matters associated with project management systems.
Liaison with all members of the project team in all areas associated with management systems.
Development and implementation of the Quality Management (QM) audit programme.
Ensuring adequate and appropriate records are maintained for all phases of the programme.
Managing corrective actions resulting from the audit and QM programme.
Monitoring of task completion against programme and budget, and initiating change control for scope variations.
Assigning Quality Management duties within the Project.
Ensuring that Project, Site and Departmental Quality Inductions are carried out for new starters.
Ensure Quality Reporting to the Programme Quality Manager and representation at progress meetings in respect of QM activities and early warning of issues which may affect the project.
Ensuring that procurement activities apply appropriate levels of quality assurance and control.
Establishing a programme of off-site inspection, organising and attending inspections as appropriate.
To operate within the company standards relating to Security, Quality, Environment, Safety and Health.
Member of an appropriate Chartered Quality Institute is preferred.
Certified Lead Auditor.
Has proven extensive knowledge within Site Construction, Engineer Procure Construct and Maintain (EPC) Projects.
Construction Design and Management Regulations, Quality Assurance and Safety Management.
Proven experience in the Nuclear Power, Oil and Gas, Petro Chem or Heavy Engineering Industry would be an advantage.
Management experience in a Quality Functional environment.
Has recently been employed in a Quality Management role in a Project Delivery environment.
Ability to communicate during all stages of the project in both oral and written language using the flow of information to promote Quality Management.
Ability to liaise at all levels within a project environment.
To work within the Performance and Quality Team to influence change, exchange issues and successes with the team and to collectively review learn and improve the process to enhance the clients’s performance within the organisational area.
Ability to champion change and influence others in their day to day activities in Performance and Quality related improvement activities.
To discuss this or similar posts, please contact ERS on 01454 203 460, or submit a CV to email@example.com, to register your interest or apply for this position, further details available at http://www.ERSJobs.co.uk
- A day in the life of an NII Inspector
- About ERS, Energy Recruitment Specialists
- About the HSE in general
- About Utility-Jobs.co.uk
- About Working for HSE NII
- Apply for HSE Jobs
- Applying via ERS to work for HSE
- Atomic Sector Mushrooms and bucks the Recession with Boom in Nuclear Jobs
- Business IT CV and Interview Tips
- Business IT, Job Board & Blog
- Business IT, Job Board and Blog
- Careers with the NII
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- Eligibility to work for HSE NII
- Energy Recruitment Solutions
- Energy Recruitment Solutions (ERS) Pro-Active Online Marketing
- ERS Appointed by HSE to source NII Inspectors in UK
- ERS Candidate and Hiring Client Referrals Scheme
- HSE Appoints ERS (Energy Recruitment Solutions) to select it’s NII Nuclear Inspectors nationwide.
- HSE Inspector Jobs: Vacancies
- HSE NII: Location, Interviews, Relocation, Benefits, etc.
- IT Job CV & Interview Tips
- IT Jobs
- Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Career Resume Compilation
- Job CV & Interview Tips
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs with Major Specialist Mechanical Engineering Groups
- Nuclear Jobs, Specialist Recruiters, ERS
- Nuclear Recruitment and Jobs Boards
- Online Job Boards for Nuclear & Atomic Energy & Power Industry Jobs
- PAT Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing Explained
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING, PAT TESTING, P.A.T.
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Career Resume Compilation
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae Compilation
- So how do I become an HSE NII Inspector?
- Specialist Engineering & Nuclear Job Agencies
- The role of a NII Inspector
- UK Utility Industry Sector Jobs, Recruitment, Resources, Agencies, HR, Personnel, etc.
- Welcome to Business IT Jobs Board and Blog
- Welcome to ERS Jobs Bulletin Board
- Working for NII, The Nuclear Installations Inspectorate
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Aerospace Related Jobs
- Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Architectual & Design Jobs
- Bid & Tender Management Jobs
- Build & Construction Related Jobs
- business development jobs
- Chemicals Related Jobs
- China Jobs
- china nuclear jobs
- Civil & Structural Jobs
- Comm/Decomm Jobs
- Commercial Utilities Jobs
- Commissioning / Decommissioning Jobs
- Computer Modelling and Simulation Jobs
- Containment Related Jobs
- Contract & Sub-Contract Management Jobs
- Control & Instrumentation Jobs
- Cost & Risk Management Jobs
- Defence Industry Jobs
- Design Engineering Jobs
- Document & Data Management Jobs
- EC&I Jobs
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Electricity & Electrical Jobs
- Emergency Response Related Jobs
- Engineering Consultancy Sales Jobs
- Engineering Safety Related Jobs
- Engineering Sales Jobs
- Environment & Waste Management Jobs
- Environmental Consultancy
- Environmental Jobs
- ERS Latest Jobs
- European Market Jobs
- Fabrication & Installation Jobs
- Financial & Cost Control Jobs
- Fluid Dynamics Related Jobs
- Fossil Fuels Related Jobs
- France Nuclear Jobs
- Geo-Technical & Geo-Scientific Jobs
- Health & Safety Jobs
- Heating Ventilation Jobs
- Heavy Plant & Equipment Jobs
- High Voltage & Pulse Power Jobs
- HR & Agency Related Jobs
- HR & Personnel Management Jobs
- HSE & Environmental Jobs
- HSE Inspector Jobs
- hse jobs
- hse nii jobs
- HSE Related Jobs
- Human Factors Related Jobs
- HVAC Jobs
- Hydro and Hydro-Electric Jobs
- Impact Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Inspection & Auditing Jobs
- Installation & Maintenance Jobs
- International Job Market
- it management jobs
- Jobs in Far Eastern Markets
- Jobs in Ukraine & Russia
- Les travaux nucléaires français
- Materials Analyst Jobs
- Mathematical Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Mechanical Plant & Forklift Jobs
- Metals & Metallurgist Jobs
- MF&I Related Jobs
- Mod Fab Related Jobs
- Modulisation Fabrication Jobs
- Multi-Discipline Related Jobs
- Multi-National Nuclear Jobs
- ND Jobs
- NDT Jobs
- nii jobs
- Non-Destructive Testing Jobs
- Nuclear Analyst Jobs
- Nuclear Clean-Up & Decommissioning Jobs
- Nuclear Consulting Jobs
- nuclear engineering jobs
- Nuclear Fuel Related Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs in Europe
- Nuclear Mechanical Jobs
- Nuclear Mechnical Design Jobs
- nuclear safety jobs
- Nuclear Safety Related Jobs
- Nuclear Technical Consulting Jobs
- Oil & Gas Jobs
- Operations & Commercial Management Jobs
- Personnel & Human Factors
- Personnel Development & Training Jobs
- PetroChem Related Jobs
- Petroleum & Diesel Jobs
- Planning Related Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Engineering Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Power Plant & Site Development Jobs
- process engineering jobs
- Process Improvement Related Jobs
- Process Management Related Jobs
- Process Modelling Jobs
- Procurement Jobs
- Programme Management Jobs
- project engineering jobs
- Project Management Jobs
- Property & Estates Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control Related Jobs
- R & D Related Jobs
- RadioChemistry & Laboratory Jobs
- Rail Related Jobs
- Regulation & Legislation Related Jobs
- Renewable Energy Jobs
- Research & Development Jobs
- Risk Management Related Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Safety Case Authors
- Safety Consultancy
- safety engineering jobs
- Safety Jobs
- Safety Related Jobs
- Seismology & Seismic Analysis Jobs
- Senior Management Jobs
- Site and Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Site Management Jobs
- South Africa Nuclear Jobs
- South Korea Jobs
- specialist engineering jobs
- Specialist Recruitment Firms
- Staff & Personnel Development
- Structural Engineering Jobs
- Structural Integrity Related Jobs
- Sub-Con Admin Jobs
- Supervisory Jobs
- Technical Authoring
- Technical Report Authoring Jobs
- Testing Jobs
- Tidal Power Related Jobs
- Training Jobs
- UK Jobs
- Utility Jobs & Recruitment
- Waste Management Jobs
- Water Related Jobs
- Wind Power Related Jobs
- Work Planning Jobs
- Kraig Price on Senior Control Systems Engineer, Milton Keynes, UK
- adjfriend on Business Continuity Specialist, Aldermaston
- Sakshi on Construction (Design and Management) Regulations CDM Co-Ordinator, Westlakes, UK
- Chicago Building Engineer Construction Jobs Using Green Technology on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- Pages tagged "finland" on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- 3,392 hits