Deputy Responsible Engineer, UK Nuclear Sites, UK
Tags: across all capabilities, all aspects, approval of skill sets, approve and maintain the required SQEP, associated, budgets and programmes, building and services, capabilities, Client, co-ordinate value engineering, Co-ordinating, compiling job files, comply with company and customer QA policies, contact ERS on 01454 203 460, contributing to the project, cost requirements, deal with them, deal with these, dedicated team, defined in the principle project documents, defining work breakdown structure, Deliver total engineering solutions, delivered to meet quality, delivering the work packages, delivery programme, Deputise for the RE & PM, Deputise for the RE & PM in all aspects in their ab, deputy engineer, Deputy Responsible Engineer, design deliverables, details at www.ERSJobs.co.uk, develop and maintain good working relationships with cl, engineering activities of all disciplines, engineering activities of all disciplines in the team, Engineering Manager, engineering work packages, engineers of different disciplines, estimating cost and programmes, following, fully comply with all the project requirements, generate and manage, Head of Professions, identification and co-ordination, identification and implementation of technical solution, identification of technical risks, identify variations, implementation and delivery, in their absence, including programming, integrate and co-ordinate, Integrating, interacts, lead role in the engineering team, level of technical staff on the project, liaise with the RE & PM, manage engineers, manage engineers in carrying out design planning, meet the overall project requirements, meets all relevant standards and codes, meets the requirements, monitoring of progress, Nuclear Engineer, nuclear engineering, nuclear engineering jobs, nuclear engineering uk sites, nuclear job, Nuclear Jobs, nuclear mechanical, nuclear mechanical engineering jobs, Nuclear Mechanical Jobs, nuclear project, nuclear projects, nuclear responsible engineer, Operate as the Lead Mechanical Engineer, or submit a CV to email@example.com, planning, proactively be involved, production and checking of technical deliverables, programme, Project, Project and Engineering Management, provide technical support to engineers, R&D requirements and programmes, RE supervising the work, Rekit Design, Rekit Design team, resource requirements, Responsibility for the definition, Responsible Engineer, responsible engineering jobs, responsible for consistency of approach, SQEP, suitably qualified and experienced persons, supply chain partner, Support and mentor new joiners and graduate trainees, support the RE, supporting reference material, Technical Change notices, technical disciplines, technical plan, technical solutions, technical tasks within the team, technical work, to register your interest or apply, together, UK, UK nuclear sites, underpinning documentation, understand the day to day management, understand the day to day management of the Rekit Desig, value improvement activities throughout the project, within the mechanical discipline, work package plans
Category: Commercial Utilities Jobs, Design Engineering Jobs, ERS Latest Jobs, European Market Jobs, jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, nuclear engineering jobs, Nuclear Jobs, Nuclear Jobs in Europe, Nuclear Mechanical Jobs, process engineering jobs, specialist engineering jobs, UK Jobs, Uncategorized, Utility Jobs & Recruitment
Deputy Responsible Engineer
Responsibility for the definition, implementation and delivery of engineering work packages associated with Rekit Design. To support the RE in delivering the work packages to the client Project & Engineering Management. Deputise for the RE & PM in all aspects in their absence, understand the day to day management of the Rekit Design team.
To proactively be involved in the production and checking of technical deliverables.
To support the RE in the following; Deliver total engineering solutions which fully comply with all the project requirements either by a dedicated AMEC team or a supply chain partner.
To integrate and co-ordinate the engineering activities of all disciplines contributing to the project.
To generate and manage the Technical Plan and delivery programme.
To manage engineers in defining work breakdown structure, work package plans resource requirements, compiling job files and supporting reference material.
To manage engineers in carrying out design planning (including programming).
To ensure that design deliverables together with all the underpinning documentation are delivered to meet quality, programme and cost requirements as defined in the principle project documents, and comply with company and customer QA policies.
To provide technical support to engineers.
Operate as the Lead Mechanical Engineer responsible for consistency of approach within the mechanical discipline across all capabilities.
Ensure technical solutions meets the requirements and meets all relevant standards and codes.
Appreciate how the technical work interacts with other technical disciplines, with other capabilities, and the building and services and ensure the technical solutions meet the overall project requirements.
Assist in the identification of technical risks on the project and the identification and implementation of technical solutions to deal with them.
Assist in the identification and co-ordination of any R&D requirements and programmes .
Provide a lead role in the engineering team.
Assist in the planning, integrating, co-ordinating the engineering activities of all disciplines in the team.
Assist in the monitoring of progress, budgets and programmes for all technical tasks within the team.
Assist the Engineering Manager /Head of Professions with the approval of skill sets to approve and maintain the required SQEP level of technical staff on the project.
Assist the RE supervising the work of a number of engineers of different disciplines.
Support and mentor new joiners and graduate trainees.
Has to develop and maintain good working relationships with clients.
Needs to be able to co-ordinate value engineering and value improvement activities throughout the project.
Assist in estimating cost and programmes.
Must liaise with the RE & PM to identify variations and to deal with these via Technical Change notices.
- A day in the life of an NII Inspector
- About ERS, Energy Recruitment Specialists
- About the HSE in general
- About Utility-Jobs.co.uk
- About Working for HSE NII
- Apply for HSE Jobs
- Applying via ERS to work for HSE
- Atomic Sector Mushrooms and bucks the Recession with Boom in Nuclear Jobs
- Business IT CV and Interview Tips
- Business IT, Job Board & Blog
- Business IT, Job Board and Blog
- Careers with the NII
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- Eligibility to work for HSE NII
- Energy Recruitment Solutions
- Energy Recruitment Solutions (ERS) Pro-Active Online Marketing
- ERS Appointed by HSE to source NII Inspectors in UK
- ERS Candidate and Hiring Client Referrals Scheme
- HSE Appoints ERS (Energy Recruitment Solutions) to select it’s NII Nuclear Inspectors nationwide.
- HSE Inspector Jobs: Vacancies
- HSE NII: Location, Interviews, Relocation, Benefits, etc.
- IT Job CV & Interview Tips
- IT Jobs
- Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Career Resume Compilation
- Job CV & Interview Tips
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs with Major Specialist Mechanical Engineering Groups
- Nuclear Jobs, Specialist Recruiters, ERS
- Nuclear Recruitment and Jobs Boards
- Online Job Boards for Nuclear & Atomic Energy & Power Industry Jobs
- PAT Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing Explained
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING, PAT TESTING, P.A.T.
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Career Resume Compilation
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae Compilation
- So how do I become an HSE NII Inspector?
- Specialist Engineering & Nuclear Job Agencies
- The role of a NII Inspector
- UK Utility Industry Sector Jobs, Recruitment, Resources, Agencies, HR, Personnel, etc.
- Welcome to Business IT Jobs Board and Blog
- Welcome to ERS Jobs Bulletin Board
- Working for NII, The Nuclear Installations Inspectorate
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Aerospace Related Jobs
- Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Architectual & Design Jobs
- Bid & Tender Management Jobs
- Build & Construction Related Jobs
- business development jobs
- Chemicals Related Jobs
- China Jobs
- china nuclear jobs
- Civil & Structural Jobs
- Comm/Decomm Jobs
- Commercial Utilities Jobs
- Commissioning / Decommissioning Jobs
- Computer Modelling and Simulation Jobs
- Containment Related Jobs
- Contract & Sub-Contract Management Jobs
- Control & Instrumentation Jobs
- Cost & Risk Management Jobs
- Defence Industry Jobs
- Design Engineering Jobs
- Document & Data Management Jobs
- EC&I Jobs
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Electricity & Electrical Jobs
- Emergency Response Related Jobs
- Engineering Consultancy Sales Jobs
- Engineering Safety Related Jobs
- Engineering Sales Jobs
- Environment & Waste Management Jobs
- Environmental Consultancy
- Environmental Jobs
- ERS Latest Jobs
- European Market Jobs
- Fabrication & Installation Jobs
- Financial & Cost Control Jobs
- Fluid Dynamics Related Jobs
- Fossil Fuels Related Jobs
- France Nuclear Jobs
- Geo-Technical & Geo-Scientific Jobs
- Health & Safety Jobs
- Heating Ventilation Jobs
- Heavy Plant & Equipment Jobs
- High Voltage & Pulse Power Jobs
- HR & Agency Related Jobs
- HR & Personnel Management Jobs
- HSE & Environmental Jobs
- HSE Inspector Jobs
- hse jobs
- hse nii jobs
- HSE Related Jobs
- Human Factors Related Jobs
- HVAC Jobs
- Hydro and Hydro-Electric Jobs
- Impact Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Inspection & Auditing Jobs
- Installation & Maintenance Jobs
- International Job Market
- it management jobs
- Jobs in Far Eastern Markets
- Jobs in Ukraine & Russia
- Les travaux nucléaires français
- Materials Analyst Jobs
- Mathematical Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Mechanical Plant & Forklift Jobs
- Metals & Metallurgist Jobs
- MF&I Related Jobs
- Mod Fab Related Jobs
- Modulisation Fabrication Jobs
- Multi-Discipline Related Jobs
- Multi-National Nuclear Jobs
- ND Jobs
- NDT Jobs
- nii jobs
- Non-Destructive Testing Jobs
- Nuclear Analyst Jobs
- Nuclear Clean-Up & Decommissioning Jobs
- Nuclear Consulting Jobs
- nuclear engineering jobs
- Nuclear Fuel Related Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs in Europe
- Nuclear Mechanical Jobs
- Nuclear Mechnical Design Jobs
- nuclear safety jobs
- Nuclear Safety Related Jobs
- Nuclear Technical Consulting Jobs
- Oil & Gas Jobs
- Operations & Commercial Management Jobs
- Personnel & Human Factors
- Personnel Development & Training Jobs
- PetroChem Related Jobs
- Petroleum & Diesel Jobs
- Planning Related Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Engineering Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Power Plant & Site Development Jobs
- process engineering jobs
- Process Improvement Related Jobs
- Process Management Related Jobs
- Process Modelling Jobs
- Procurement Jobs
- Programme Management Jobs
- project engineering jobs
- Project Management Jobs
- Property & Estates Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control Related Jobs
- R & D Related Jobs
- RadioChemistry & Laboratory Jobs
- Rail Related Jobs
- Regulation & Legislation Related Jobs
- Renewable Energy Jobs
- Research & Development Jobs
- Risk Management Related Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Safety Case Authors
- Safety Consultancy
- safety engineering jobs
- Safety Jobs
- Safety Related Jobs
- Seismology & Seismic Analysis Jobs
- Senior Management Jobs
- Site and Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Site Management Jobs
- South Africa Nuclear Jobs
- South Korea Jobs
- specialist engineering jobs
- Specialist Recruitment Firms
- Staff & Personnel Development
- Structural Engineering Jobs
- Structural Integrity Related Jobs
- Sub-Con Admin Jobs
- Supervisory Jobs
- Technical Authoring
- Technical Report Authoring Jobs
- Testing Jobs
- Tidal Power Related Jobs
- Training Jobs
- UK Jobs
- Utility Jobs & Recruitment
- Waste Management Jobs
- Water Related Jobs
- Wind Power Related Jobs
- Work Planning Jobs
- Kraig Price on Senior Control Systems Engineer, Milton Keynes, UK
- adjfriend on Business Continuity Specialist, Aldermaston
- Sakshi on Construction (Design and Management) Regulations CDM Co-Ordinator, Westlakes, UK
- Chicago Building Engineer Construction Jobs Using Green Technology on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- Pages tagged "finland" on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- 3,412 hits