Bid Manager, Aldermaston, Reading, UK
Tags: Ability to communicate at senior level internally and e, Able to remain calm and methodical when under pressure, Aldermaston, and contracting strategy, and meet tight deadlines! Ability to pay persistent att, and of delivering multiple-disciplined engineering tend, as well as the formal tender review documentation, Assist with identifying a project manager and responsib, bid management jobs, Bid Manager, Bid Manager required, bid process and bid teams for AWE, bids and tenders, Business Support Manager, clarifications and amendments issued by the client, communicate with and manage any associated supply chain, contact ERS on 01454 203 460, correct application of company procedures and processes, degree, details at www.ERSJobs.co.uk, develop a lessons learned register, Develop and maintain project profiles and capability st, Does not require nuclear or design experience, engaging with senior management where necessary, Engineering or Business Qualification, Establish and maintain success/loss factors, Establish and manage commercial requirements in enquiri, Financial, full responsibility for the bid management function and, Good track record of successful bidding and knowledge o, HND, Identify, Identify when opportunities become formal tenders, Improve the quality of Expressions of Interest, inputs and actions to meet the response date, lead and manage bids, Liaison with the project manager, Manage all tender queries, Manage production of the fully compliant tender package, Manage the Opportunities and Tenders database, Manage the production of the cost estimate, Manage the tender process from \"Bid / No Bid\" through, Nuclear Jobs, nuclear projects, numerical and project planning skills, NVQ equivalent, or submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Pre-qualification documents and Tenders produced in the, Produce a tender "win plan", Produce a tender programme i.e. schedule the various te, Produce close-out reports for all tenders whether bid o, Produce up to date boilerplate and templates for pre-qu, programme, project manage the preperation of bids, Proven ability to manage people, reading, Reporting directly, responsible engineer and the client, risk schedule, Set up the required tender review meeting, Strong verbal, tenders and offers., to register your interest or apply, while maintaining an overall strategic view, work within AWE, written and IT skills
Category: Commercial Utilities Jobs, Defence Industry Jobs, ERS Latest Jobs, jobs, Nuclear Jobs, Operations & Commercial Management Jobs, Procurement Jobs, UK Jobs, Uncategorized, Utility Jobs & Recruitment
Bid Manager required to project manage the preperation of bids for work within AWE
Aldermaston nr Reading
Staff & Salary
Overview of Role To lead and manage bids, bid process and bid teams for AWE.
Does not require nuclear or design experience.
1. Reporting directly to the Business Support Manager.
2. Take full responsibility for the bid management function and management of the bid support team.
3. Ensure correct application of company procedures and processes.
4. Produce up to date boilerplate and templates for pre-qualification and tender documents.
5. Improve the quality of Expressions of Interest, Pre-qualification documents and Tenders produced in the Business.
6. Develop and maintain project profiles and capability statements.
7. Manage the Opportunities and Tenders database.
8. Identify when opportunities become formal tenders.
9. Manage the tender process from “Bid / No Bid” through to “Handover” (if won) or “Closeout” if lost.
10. Produce a tender programme i.e. schedule the various tender reviews, inputs and actions to meet the response date.
11. Produce a tender “win plan”, as well as the formal tender review documentation.
12. Manage the production of the cost estimate, programme, risk schedule, and contracting strategy.
13. Identify, communicate with and manage any associated supply chain.
14. Assist with identifying a project manager and responsible engineer for each bid.
15. Liaison with the project manager, responsible engineer and the client.
16. Establish and manage commercial requirements in enquiries, tenders and offers.
17. Set up the required tender review meeting, engaging with senior management where necessary.
18. Manage production of the fully compliant tender package.
19. Manage all tender queries, clarifications and amendments issued by the client.
20. Establish and maintain success/loss factors, develop a lessons learned register.
21. Produce close-out reports for all tenders whether bid or not.
Engineering or Business Qualification HND / Degree / NVQ equivalent. Proven ability to manage people. Ability to communicate at senior level internally and externally. Financial, numerical and project planning skills. Strong verbal, written and IT skills.
Able to remain calm and methodical when under pressure, and meet tight deadlines! Ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall strategic view.
Good track record of successful bidding and knowledge of estimating engineering tasks / projects, and of delivering multiple-disciplined engineering tenders in the £100k to £10M range. Experience in document publication.
Security Clearance Required
- A day in the life of an NII Inspector
- About ERS, Energy Recruitment Specialists
- About the HSE in general
- About Utility-Jobs.co.uk
- About Working for HSE NII
- Apply for HSE Jobs
- Applying via ERS to work for HSE
- Atomic Sector Mushrooms and bucks the Recession with Boom in Nuclear Jobs
- Business IT CV and Interview Tips
- Business IT, Job Board & Blog
- Business IT, Job Board and Blog
- Careers with the NII
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- Eligibility to work for HSE NII
- Energy Recruitment Solutions
- Energy Recruitment Solutions (ERS) Pro-Active Online Marketing
- ERS Appointed by HSE to source NII Inspectors in UK
- ERS Candidate and Hiring Client Referrals Scheme
- HSE Appoints ERS (Energy Recruitment Solutions) to select it’s NII Nuclear Inspectors nationwide.
- HSE Inspector Jobs: Vacancies
- HSE NII: Location, Interviews, Relocation, Benefits, etc.
- IT Job CV & Interview Tips
- IT Jobs
- Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Career Resume Compilation
- Job CV & Interview Tips
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs with Major Specialist Mechanical Engineering Groups
- Nuclear Jobs, Specialist Recruiters, ERS
- Nuclear Recruitment and Jobs Boards
- Online Job Boards for Nuclear & Atomic Energy & Power Industry Jobs
- PAT Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing Explained
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING, PAT TESTING, P.A.T.
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Career Resume Compilation
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae Compilation
- So how do I become an HSE NII Inspector?
- Specialist Engineering & Nuclear Job Agencies
- The role of a NII Inspector
- UK Utility Industry Sector Jobs, Recruitment, Resources, Agencies, HR, Personnel, etc.
- Welcome to Business IT Jobs Board and Blog
- Welcome to ERS Jobs Bulletin Board
- Working for NII, The Nuclear Installations Inspectorate
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Aerospace Related Jobs
- Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Architectual & Design Jobs
- Bid & Tender Management Jobs
- Build & Construction Related Jobs
- business development jobs
- Chemicals Related Jobs
- China Jobs
- china nuclear jobs
- Civil & Structural Jobs
- Comm/Decomm Jobs
- Commercial Utilities Jobs
- Commissioning / Decommissioning Jobs
- Computer Modelling and Simulation Jobs
- Containment Related Jobs
- Contract & Sub-Contract Management Jobs
- Control & Instrumentation Jobs
- Cost & Risk Management Jobs
- Defence Industry Jobs
- Design Engineering Jobs
- Document & Data Management Jobs
- EC&I Jobs
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Electricity & Electrical Jobs
- Emergency Response Related Jobs
- Engineering Consultancy Sales Jobs
- Engineering Safety Related Jobs
- Engineering Sales Jobs
- Environment & Waste Management Jobs
- Environmental Consultancy
- Environmental Jobs
- ERS Latest Jobs
- European Market Jobs
- Fabrication & Installation Jobs
- Financial & Cost Control Jobs
- Fluid Dynamics Related Jobs
- Fossil Fuels Related Jobs
- France Nuclear Jobs
- Geo-Technical & Geo-Scientific Jobs
- Health & Safety Jobs
- Heating Ventilation Jobs
- Heavy Plant & Equipment Jobs
- High Voltage & Pulse Power Jobs
- HR & Agency Related Jobs
- HR & Personnel Management Jobs
- HSE & Environmental Jobs
- HSE Inspector Jobs
- hse jobs
- hse nii jobs
- HSE Related Jobs
- Human Factors Related Jobs
- HVAC Jobs
- Hydro and Hydro-Electric Jobs
- Impact Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Inspection & Auditing Jobs
- Installation & Maintenance Jobs
- International Job Market
- it management jobs
- Jobs in Far Eastern Markets
- Jobs in Ukraine & Russia
- Les travaux nucléaires français
- Materials Analyst Jobs
- Mathematical Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Mechanical Plant & Forklift Jobs
- Metals & Metallurgist Jobs
- MF&I Related Jobs
- Mod Fab Related Jobs
- Modulisation Fabrication Jobs
- Multi-Discipline Related Jobs
- Multi-National Nuclear Jobs
- ND Jobs
- NDT Jobs
- nii jobs
- Non-Destructive Testing Jobs
- Nuclear Analyst Jobs
- Nuclear Clean-Up & Decommissioning Jobs
- Nuclear Consulting Jobs
- nuclear engineering jobs
- Nuclear Fuel Related Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs in Europe
- Nuclear Mechanical Jobs
- Nuclear Mechnical Design Jobs
- nuclear safety jobs
- Nuclear Safety Related Jobs
- Nuclear Technical Consulting Jobs
- Oil & Gas Jobs
- Operations & Commercial Management Jobs
- Personnel & Human Factors
- Personnel Development & Training Jobs
- PetroChem Related Jobs
- Petroleum & Diesel Jobs
- Planning Related Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Engineering Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Power Plant & Site Development Jobs
- process engineering jobs
- Process Improvement Related Jobs
- Process Management Related Jobs
- Process Modelling Jobs
- Procurement Jobs
- Programme Management Jobs
- project engineering jobs
- Project Management Jobs
- Property & Estates Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control Related Jobs
- R & D Related Jobs
- RadioChemistry & Laboratory Jobs
- Rail Related Jobs
- Regulation & Legislation Related Jobs
- Renewable Energy Jobs
- Research & Development Jobs
- Risk Management Related Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Safety Case Authors
- Safety Consultancy
- safety engineering jobs
- Safety Jobs
- Safety Related Jobs
- Seismology & Seismic Analysis Jobs
- Senior Management Jobs
- Site and Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Site Management Jobs
- South Africa Nuclear Jobs
- South Korea Jobs
- specialist engineering jobs
- Specialist Recruitment Firms
- Staff & Personnel Development
- Structural Engineering Jobs
- Structural Integrity Related Jobs
- Sub-Con Admin Jobs
- Supervisory Jobs
- Technical Authoring
- Technical Report Authoring Jobs
- Testing Jobs
- Tidal Power Related Jobs
- Training Jobs
- UK Jobs
- Utility Jobs & Recruitment
- Waste Management Jobs
- Water Related Jobs
- Wind Power Related Jobs
- Work Planning Jobs
- Kraig Price on Senior Control Systems Engineer, Milton Keynes, UK
- adjfriend on Business Continuity Specialist, Aldermaston
- Sakshi on Construction (Design and Management) Regulations CDM Co-Ordinator, Westlakes, UK
- Chicago Building Engineer Construction Jobs Using Green Technology on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- Pages tagged "finland" on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- 3,377 hits