Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Aldermaston, UK
Tags: academia, activities, agreed, applicable, appointed, as requested, Assesment, Assessments, assets, Authorities, Authority, base, behalf, best, Book, British, capability, CDM, changes, codes, communicate, Company, compliance, comply, configuration, Construction, consultancy, Contact, contribute, corporate, cost, current, delivery, Design, designs, Development, discipline, disciplines, effective, Engineering, ensure, ensuring, environment, Executive, for, fully, health, implementation, improve, including, Industry, institutions, integrated, internal, Investigation, jobs, knowledge, learn, legal, legislation, maintain, maintenance, management, member, met, monitoring, National, Nuclear, Nuclear Jobs, objectives, other, perform, power plant, power station, practice, Preparation, principles, producing, professional, Project, Project Processes, projects, provide, qualified, Quality, regard, Regulations, regulatory, relationships, relevant, Requirements, review, Reviewing, Risk, RLI, safe, Safety, security, Services, solutions, SQESH, SSoW, staff, standards, Statutory, suitably, Support, systems, tasks, team, they, time, Uncategorized, undertake, undertaken, use, which, within, work, working
Control and Instrumentation Engineer
Our client is seeking an Control and Instrumentation Engineer to help deliver safe, timely and effectively professional quality design requirements of the major investment schemes, capital and other programmes.
Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
Ensure monitoring of engineering configuration changes within the appointed discipline on behalf of the Design Authority.
Ensure Review Learn and Improve (RLI) of Quality of Engineering in discipline and compliance with the Project Book and Project Processes.
Ensure integrated safety when reviewing or producing engineering designs.
Ensure maintenance of appointed discipline standards.
Ensure investigation of designs for compliance including all legal regulatory requirements.
Ensure compliance with company Security, Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (SQESH) requirements.
Provide internal engineering design and consultancy capability within appointed discipline.
Ensure the preparation and delivery of design solutions which fully comply with all applicable current legislation , British Standards and the company Design Standards to agreed time, cost and quality requirements.
Ensure compliance in all activities undertaken, with company SQESH requirements.
Member of the Engineering Team.
Communicate with staff within appointed discipline.
Contribute to integrated safety when reviewing or producing engineering designs.
Contact with relevant professional institutions, academia and industry.
Contribute to maintenance of appointed discipline standards.
Review as requested, within appointed discipline, changes to the company assets.
Use best practice in appointed discipline projects and services.
Maintain effective working relationships with other Authorities / disciplines.
Support knowledge base development in appointed discipline.
Ensuring that all engineering staff are suitably qualified with regard to the activities that they perform.
Ensuring that all engineering staff undertake risk assessments for all tasks and work to the requirements of relevant Safe Systems of Work (SSoW) and Construction, Design and Management Regulations (CDM).
Implementation of National Standards and Statutory Codes of Practice; the company and Health and Safety Executive and Safety Assesment Principles.
Ensuring that SQESH corporate objectives are met.
Please contact ERS on 44 (0) 1454 203 460 to register your interest in this position.
- A day in the life of an NII Inspector
- About ERS, Energy Recruitment Specialists
- About the HSE in general
- About Utility-Jobs.co.uk
- About Working for HSE NII
- Apply for HSE Jobs
- Applying via ERS to work for HSE
- Atomic Sector Mushrooms and bucks the Recession with Boom in Nuclear Jobs
- Business IT CV and Interview Tips
- Business IT, Job Board & Blog
- Business IT, Job Board and Blog
- Careers with the NII
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- China & Nuclear Power Stations Construction Projects
- Eligibility to work for HSE NII
- Energy Recruitment Solutions
- Energy Recruitment Solutions (ERS) Pro-Active Online Marketing
- ERS Appointed by HSE to source NII Inspectors in UK
- ERS Candidate and Hiring Client Referrals Scheme
- HSE Appoints ERS (Energy Recruitment Solutions) to select it’s NII Nuclear Inspectors nationwide.
- HSE Inspector Jobs: Vacancies
- HSE NII: Location, Interviews, Relocation, Benefits, etc.
- IT Job CV & Interview Tips
- IT Jobs
- Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Career Resume Compilation
- Job CV & Interview Tips
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs with Major Specialist Mechanical Engineering Groups
- Nuclear Jobs, Specialist Recruiters, ERS
- Nuclear Recruitment and Jobs Boards
- Online Job Boards for Nuclear & Atomic Energy & Power Industry Jobs
- PAT Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing
- PAT, Portable Appliance Testing Explained
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE TESTING, PAT TESTING, P.A.T.
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Career Resume Compilation
- Professional Nuclear Job Curriculum Vitae Compilation
- So how do I become an HSE NII Inspector?
- Specialist Engineering & Nuclear Job Agencies
- The role of a NII Inspector
- UK Utility Industry Sector Jobs, Recruitment, Resources, Agencies, HR, Personnel, etc.
- Welcome to Business IT Jobs Board and Blog
- Welcome to ERS Jobs Bulletin Board
- Working for NII, The Nuclear Installations Inspectorate
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Aerospace Related Jobs
- Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Architectual & Design Jobs
- Bid & Tender Management Jobs
- Build & Construction Related Jobs
- business development jobs
- Chemicals Related Jobs
- China Jobs
- china nuclear jobs
- Civil & Structural Jobs
- Comm/Decomm Jobs
- Commercial Utilities Jobs
- Commissioning / Decommissioning Jobs
- Computer Modelling and Simulation Jobs
- Containment Related Jobs
- Contract & Sub-Contract Management Jobs
- Control & Instrumentation Jobs
- Cost & Risk Management Jobs
- Defence Industry Jobs
- Design Engineering Jobs
- Document & Data Management Jobs
- EC&I Jobs
- Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Electricity & Electrical Jobs
- Emergency Response Related Jobs
- Engineering Consultancy Sales Jobs
- Engineering Safety Related Jobs
- Engineering Sales Jobs
- Environment & Waste Management Jobs
- Environmental Consultancy
- Environmental Jobs
- ERS Latest Jobs
- European Market Jobs
- Fabrication & Installation Jobs
- Financial & Cost Control Jobs
- Fluid Dynamics Related Jobs
- Fossil Fuels Related Jobs
- France Nuclear Jobs
- Geo-Technical & Geo-Scientific Jobs
- Health & Safety Jobs
- Heating Ventilation Jobs
- Heavy Plant & Equipment Jobs
- High Voltage & Pulse Power Jobs
- HR & Agency Related Jobs
- HR & Personnel Management Jobs
- HSE & Environmental Jobs
- HSE Inspector Jobs
- hse jobs
- hse nii jobs
- HSE Related Jobs
- Human Factors Related Jobs
- HVAC Jobs
- Hydro and Hydro-Electric Jobs
- Impact Analysis & Modelling Jobs
- Inspection & Auditing Jobs
- Installation & Maintenance Jobs
- International Job Market
- it management jobs
- Jobs in Far Eastern Markets
- Jobs in Ukraine & Russia
- Les travaux nucléaires français
- Materials Analyst Jobs
- Mathematical Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Mechanical Plant & Forklift Jobs
- Metals & Metallurgist Jobs
- MF&I Related Jobs
- Mod Fab Related Jobs
- Modulisation Fabrication Jobs
- Multi-Discipline Related Jobs
- Multi-National Nuclear Jobs
- ND Jobs
- NDT Jobs
- nii jobs
- Non-Destructive Testing Jobs
- Nuclear Analyst Jobs
- Nuclear Clean-Up & Decommissioning Jobs
- Nuclear Consulting Jobs
- nuclear engineering jobs
- Nuclear Fuel Related Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs
- Nuclear Jobs in Europe
- Nuclear Mechanical Jobs
- Nuclear Mechnical Design Jobs
- nuclear safety jobs
- Nuclear Safety Related Jobs
- Nuclear Technical Consulting Jobs
- Oil & Gas Jobs
- Operations & Commercial Management Jobs
- Personnel & Human Factors
- Personnel Development & Training Jobs
- PetroChem Related Jobs
- Petroleum & Diesel Jobs
- Planning Related Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Engineering Jobs
- Plant & Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Power Plant & Site Development Jobs
- process engineering jobs
- Process Improvement Related Jobs
- Process Management Related Jobs
- Process Modelling Jobs
- Procurement Jobs
- Programme Management Jobs
- project engineering jobs
- Project Management Jobs
- Property & Estates Jobs
- Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Jobs
- Quality Control Related Jobs
- R & D Related Jobs
- RadioChemistry & Laboratory Jobs
- Rail Related Jobs
- Regulation & Legislation Related Jobs
- Renewable Energy Jobs
- Research & Development Jobs
- Risk Management Related Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Safety Case Authors
- Safety Consultancy
- safety engineering jobs
- Safety Jobs
- Safety Related Jobs
- Seismology & Seismic Analysis Jobs
- Senior Management Jobs
- Site and Equipment Maintenance Jobs
- Site Management Jobs
- South Africa Nuclear Jobs
- South Korea Jobs
- specialist engineering jobs
- Specialist Recruitment Firms
- Staff & Personnel Development
- Structural Engineering Jobs
- Structural Integrity Related Jobs
- Sub-Con Admin Jobs
- Supervisory Jobs
- Technical Authoring
- Technical Report Authoring Jobs
- Testing Jobs
- Tidal Power Related Jobs
- Training Jobs
- UK Jobs
- Utility Jobs & Recruitment
- Waste Management Jobs
- Water Related Jobs
- Wind Power Related Jobs
- Work Planning Jobs
- Kraig Price on Senior Control Systems Engineer, Milton Keynes, UK
- adjfriend on Business Continuity Specialist, Aldermaston
- Sakshi on Construction (Design and Management) Regulations CDM Co-Ordinator, Westlakes, UK
- Chicago Building Engineer Construction Jobs Using Green Technology on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- Pages tagged "finland" on Contruction Engineer Contracts, Major Nuclear Project, Finland
- 3,387 hits