Project Controls Manager, Shanghai, China
Project Controls Manager
13th June 2008 at 15:21 BST by Patric Maine. Permalink.
This is a position which partners with the Client in the overall development and integration of the schedule, cost, budget and risk analysis at the front end of a project. He assists Project Control Managers assigned to the two field sites as well as Cost Managers in Shanghai and schedulers assigned to the Shanghai office and the sites.
$140K plus uplift, housing and living allowance.
• Directing and coordinating the integration of the Planning & Scheduling and Cost Analysis initiatives for multiple contractors to the China AP-1000 projects.
• Working closely with the Joint Project Management Organization Project Director, the client, and other key project Leads to provide Project Controls support to meet the objectives of the project.
• Scheduling and leading performance review meetings on behalf of the Project Director.
• Acts as an Owners Engineer and consultant to the client.
Skills: • BS engineering degree or equivalent.
• Min. 10 yrs exp in scheduling and cost engineering of large ($500 million +) EPC projects – preferably new building experience.
• Min. 4 yrs experience supervising a Scheduling/Cost Group.
• Experience of working on nuclear plants and to have an understanding of the engineering, construction, equipment, commodities, bulks, labour, material and services.
• Good English verbal and written skills.
• Experience in working for primary EPC contractors
Tel: 01454 203 460