Skill Level: Experienced
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work at our client’s office based in Renfrew.
Reporting to the Area Surveyor you will be responsible for managing a small commercial team, taking on full commercial responsibility for the specific projects. Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring that all duties are carried out in accordance with standard SHEQ procedures and work instructions.
- The management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system which can effectively manage the financial status of the contract, the tasks and the people involved in putting this information into the system in order that such reports are produced in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the necessary interface information between client, subcontractors and departments is provided in a timely manner.
- Establishing programme commitments are being met and advise on action to be taken wihen this is not the case, whether as a result of a company breach or otherwise.
- Monitoring labour allocations and mix and report on deviations to required budget
The client offers a fantastic benefits package as well as competitive salaries and is an equal opportunities employer.